Australian Cricketer James Faulkner Will Not Play PSL In Future

Lahore : Pakistan Cricket Board has announced that Australian cricketer James Faulkner will not play in Pakistan Super League (PSL) in future.

A statement issued by the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) said that with reference to Cricketer James Faulkner representing Quetta Gladiators, the PCB and all PSL franchises have decided not to include him in future PSL drafts.

Read Also : PSL : PCB Issued Statement after Allegations of James Faulkner

According to a statement issued by the PCB, the PCB and Quetta Gladiators reject the baseless allegations of non-payment of compensation and misconduct by James Faulkner during HBLPSL 2022.

The PCB says that according to the agreement, up to 70% of all payments have been made to James Faulkner, the remaining 30% payments were to be made within 40 days of the end of PSL 2022, but this will now be reviewed. ۔

The statement added that despite the money being transferred to the UK account, James Faulkner insisted that all the money be sent back to Australia’s on-shore account, meaning that he would be paid twice.

According to the PCB statement, before his departure, James Faulkner deliberately damaged the hotel property on Saturday and as a result he had to repair the damage to the hotel, after which the PCB also asked the immigration authorities. Complaints were received about the behavior of James Faulkner who was gleaming there.

According to the statement, in this context, the PCB took serious note of James Faulkner’s serious misconduct and decided unanimously with the franchisees to include James Faulkner in a future HBL Pakistan Super League event for a draft.