INDIA: Indian Professor and educationist Pratik Rajan Mungekar received DHRUV RATAN AWARD 2022 for contribution in the field of Education & Scientific Research.
On 30th April in Agra Hotel Mansingh Palace U.P. Dr Pratik received THE DHRUV RATAN AWARD 2022 for his excellent contribution in the field of Education & Scientific Research.
This award is approved by NITI AAYOG & MINISTRY OF MSME GOVERNMENT OF INDI.
Prof.Dr.Pratik Rajan Mungekar Scientist, Professor, Counsellor, Global Educator, Published Author & an International Speaker.
1) He is the first indian to be appointed as the planetary Minister of Sustainable Development of Newly emerging The Kingdom of Atlantis (a Decentralized Sovereign kingdom)
2) He is the first youngest Indian whose book Introduction to sustainable Development Goals (Non Academic) is now part of Atlantean Education program.
3) He is first youngest Indian to receive 250+ Honorary Doctorates from all over the world.
4)He is first youngest Indian professor who taught to more than 8000+ Students & Career guided 4000+ Students till date & the count is still on.
5) He is the first Indian who has 700+ International, National & State Awards at the age of 28 for his contribution in the field of Teaching & Research.
6) He is the first youngest Indian to receive 125+ Honorary High Degrees across the Globe.
7) He is the first Indian to be appointed by 35+ International organizations on various High-positions at the same time.
8) He is the first youngest Indian to be appointed as Ambassador by 36 organization of many countries in almost all disciplines.
9) He is the first Indian youngest professor to start teaching at the age of sixteen, the age of twenty Seven He has completed twelve years of Teaching.
10) He is the first Youngest Indian to receive Royal &Prestigious Titles such as 1)Lecturus Magnificus (L.M.), 2) H.R.H. 5* Duke.
11) First Youngest Indian to receive Mendeleev’s Fellowship ( United Kingdom’s Highest Academic Honour).
12)First Indian to receive the distinguished title “Professor Wisdom” from Institución Cultural Colombiana Casa Poética Magia y Plumas ,Colombia South America.
Honorary Doctorate of Education from World Human Rights Protection Commission (WHRPC)
Philosophy of Doctor (PhD) in Education (Honoris causa) from Commonwealth Vocational University, Kingdom of Tonga Nr Australia.
Honorary Doctorate of Education from Brampton International University Canada.
Honorary Doctorate in Science (D. Sc.) from All India Institute of Public & Physical Health Sciences (ALLPPHS) Delhi University, Govt of India.
Honorary Doctorate in Science (D. Sc.) from YesBud University Zambia, South Africa.
Philosophy of Doctor (PhD) in Abidance Counseling (Honoris causa) from Abide University, USA.
Honorary Doctorate (Joint Honorary Doctorate Degree) from Affiliated organizations and institutions of the United Nations, Geneva &UNESCO.
Honorary Professor on Gandhian Philosophy Peace and Humanity from Mahatma Gandhi International Peace Society.
Fellowship in Gandhian Philosophy of Peace and Humanity from Mahatma Gandhi Global Peace University, Florida USA.